On the tarmac and below the surface, with a few pictures along the way.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Birthday Dive

I have always wanted to dive on my birthday and finally after 6 years of being certified, I got my wish. I went out on the Island Time with Scubalab's John Brumm, John Francis and Bill Kendig. I couldnt of picked a better day, the surface temp was 72 and stayed around that until about 35 feet. There were several thermoclines and at 100 feet it dropped down to 54 degrees. Needless to say, after the first deep part of the dive, I stayed shallow for the rest of the day. We did 3 dives and I was able to get some shots.

Here is a Spanish Shaw

A nice size Lingcod

The lobster were everyone, they always know when its not the season.

There was no cake or candles on the boat, so I blew a bubble ring instead.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home