On the tarmac and below the surface, with a few pictures along the way.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Track Day

Randy and I signed up for our 1st track day next month at Streets of Willow with Fastrack Riders. Anticipation, nervousness, fear, joy, excitement and "are we there yet?" are all the emotions that hit me at once everytime I think about that upcoming day.

Here is a great story of a track day at Button Willow by a guy named Dylan who's site I visit on a regular basis. There are several reasons I wanted to take my bike to the track, and Dylan summed up the first and foremost of them all in one sentence, "The skills riders learn on the track increase their odds of survival on the street. It’s really that simple".

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on taking your bike to the track. I am looking forward to the write up.
I love going to the track and the Multi will be a good match for Streets of Willow as it is a nice tight track with lots of turns!

james

9:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home