On the tarmac and below the surface, with a few pictures along the way.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Motorcycle Bloggers International

A Couple of days ago a I came across a link posted in TalesofaDucRider for Motorcycle Bloggers International. Its a site dedicated to the listing of motorcycle blogs from all over the world. They currently had 99 blogs listed. All of them are for the most part about motorcycles and the adventures that come with exploring the world we live in on 2 wheels. Not that I needed more ways to waste the day inside infront of a computer screen instead of outside living life, but I was hooked.

There are some really great blogs on there. And some of my favorite blogs were already listed on there, go figure. I quickly filled out an application and within a few hours I became their 100th member. I was expecting balloons and ticker tape to fall from the ceiling tiles of my work, maybe some cheerleaders doing cartwheels and singing praise to Al Gore and his ingenious invention (the web). But instead I got a welcome email. Just as good of a prize if you ask me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home