On the tarmac and below the surface, with a few pictures along the way.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Anacapa Island

Spanish Shawl

I've only been diving a couple of times since I got back from Bonaire in May. So when Bill with ScubaLab told me they were heading out to Anacapa Island for 2 days to test gear for a future issue, I jumped at a chance to join them.


I brought along my camera on the trip. The weather topside was perfect. Mid 70's and clear skies. Water temp was a comfortable 64. Since the main focus was testing and reviewing the gear, I didn't have a lot of time to shoot. Visibility wasn't the greatest either. It was around 15 feet, with some spots clearing up to 25-30 feet. But there was just a lot of particles in the water. It really made me want to get the macro lens I've had my eye on now for some time.


Here are some of the shots I got.

Bat Ray



Brittle Star on Bat Star




Kelp Forest


I started using a new gallery program on my site, I've uploaded the rest of photos I took and a few albums of both motorcycles and scuba pics. I will add more as when I have time and my lazy ass gets around to it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home