On the tarmac and below the surface, with a few pictures along the way.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Slideshows

Its been awhile since I have been riding or diving. So I decided to post some slideshows that I recently made. One is of my last track day I did with Randy back in October. Most of the pictures were taken by Brian with Cali Photography. Randy and myself took the rest of each other.

I also made a slideshow of my Great White Shark trip back in November. That is a combination of film and digital shots.

And if that wasnt enough I also put up a slideshow of my trip to Bonaire earlier this year. All of the slideshows are EXE's. Sorry Mac users. To end the slideshows hit "esc" at any time.

Here is the link to download them.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa-tastrophies said...

I'm totally bummed! I was all ready to sit back and watch the great white and Bonaire slide shows but I'm a MAC person. Denied. Really bummed on that.

But then, I did take semi-guilty pleasure in reminding myself that my family lives in Bonaire and I can dive there anytime.... so I forgave the .exe to MAC problem :-)

Hopefully you will re-post with MAC friendly versions.

10:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home