On the tarmac and below the surface, with a few pictures along the way.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Palomar Mountain



A few weekends ago Randy and I decided to do a day ride. Something neither one of us has done in a long time. Too long, if you ask me. Without giving it too much thought we decided to ride to Palomar Mountain and back.
It was a perfect day for riding. Not too hot in full leathers, and not too crowded despite being a Sunday. I brought along my camera with the intentions of really practicing my Motorcycle shots. Didnt happen. We had such a good pace going the whole day, that we never stopped to take pics.

However on East Grade road there are always photographers staked out on certain corners taking pictures and posting them for purchase. Here are some shots that they got of me and my trusty Multistrada




It was a great day and made both of us want to do another track day soon.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so-o hot! hot! hot! hot! hot!!

6:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home